Group Fitness Class Information
Our variety of fitness classes are designed to meet the needs for participants of all fitness levels. Whether you're interested in a hard-core strength workout, a relaxing Yoga class or a kick butt cardio workout, we have the class for you! Our qualified instructors create classes that are fun, motivating, and challenging. Our variety of class days and times are designed to meet the needs of your busy schedule.
Group Fitness Age Restrictions
All group fitness classes are geared for individuals 13 years and older, unless otherwise denoted in the description.
* For offerings for 13 years and younger please visit our Youth & Teen Fitness page.
Group Fitness Pricing
|Option||Member Rate||Non-Member Rate|
|Drop - In||NA||NA|
|5 Class Punch Card||$ 35||$ 45|
|10 Class Punch Card||$ 70||$ 90|
**NEW** CLASS RESERVATIONS
We have moved to an online reservations software PunchPass
Creating your PunchPass Account
to register for Group Fitness Classes, Open Gym Time or Pickleball, you will need to create a PunchPass account.
To create your PunchPass account:
1. Go to PunchPass Homepage
2. Click Icon "Create Account"
3. Use Email that is associated with your Pine Community Center Membership
(not sure what email to use, give us a call we will be happy to help!)
4. Follow Instructions provided by PunchPass
- When you click "create account", they’ll receive an email & will be prompted to set up a password.
5. Confirm PunchPass Account
6. Reserve spot for fitness classes, open gym or pickleball
*Reservations will open 48 hours in advance of scheduled class or open gym time.