- BARRE - A low impact, easy to follow workout! This class is a fusion of strength, balance and stretching to target your hips, thighs, upper body and core!
- BARRE PILATES MIX - The perfect mix of Barre and Pilates! A low-impact workout, focusing on muscular balance, form and alignment
- BOOT CAMP - Pace yourself or go to the limit with this fun and challenging workout that combines cardiovascular, strength and flexibility exercises
- CARDIO STRENGTH - Push yourself with this total body workout full of running, jumping, lifting, core work and more!
- CIRCUIT - A combination of cardio and strength training moves, arranged in station format
- CYCLE & CORE - 45 minute ride followed by 15 minutes of core training
- CYCLE 30 - A great intro class that includes bike set up. Ride at your level as you ease into the fun of indoor cycling
- CYCLE 45 - Get a great cardio workout in just 45 minutes!
- CYCLE 60 - Get fit or stay fit! Achieve real results with this non-impact 60-minute cardio workout
- FIT CAMP - Boot Camp style class with a different focus each day. Cardio, core, upper and lower strength training for a total body training program.
- FUNCTIONAL FITNESS - Move well for life! Basic movements (push, pull, squat, lunge) are incorporate as well
- GENTLE YOGA - Enjoy gentle poses and stretching along with deep relaxation. Leave feeling calm and relaxed
- HIIT Boxing - This class will cover the basic punches and loves in boxing. It is a mix of traditional boxing combinations with high intensity intervals of plyometric movements to increase your heart-rate
- INTERVAL BLAST - This class is packed full with timed intervals to blast calories and keep you sweating, mix of cardio, body weigh strength and core exercises for a total body workout.
- KICK & CUT - High intensity kickboxing will be combined with strength training for an overall workout. Punch, kick and lift your way to fitness!
- MAT PILATES - Reform, realign and reshape your body with this multi-level Pilates Mat class
- MAX BOOT CAMP - 90-minutes of hear pumping calorie burning fun! Be ready for anything in this class, including going outside!
- MODERATE YOGA - Build a stronger body, mind and spirit as you work through poses of strength, balance, flexibility, relaxation and mediation
- RIP - A barbell workout to strengthen and tone your entire body. The class focuses on lower weight load and high repetitions (compare to Lew Mills BodyPump)
- TOTAL BODY STRENGTH - This is a strength training class designed to target every muscle in the body
- TRX & KETTLEBELL - Get stronger and learner as you work your whole body using suspension trainers and kettlebells. This workout will include upper body, lower body, core and a bit of cardio.
- YOGA FLOW - Develop strength and flexibility throughout the entire body and work toward centering and focus. The use of smooth, flowing movement sequences are linked using breath.
- ZUMBA - A fusion of Latin and International music that creates a dynamic, exciting and effective workout. A "fitness-party" that is downright addictive!
NEW! Enjoy the outdoors, make new friends and find that inner runner in you by joining the PCC Run Club! Join us for a fun run through the beautiful Pine Park. All levels are welcome! Hills, speed workouts, tempo runs and more will be offered for the seasoned runners. Run/Walk plans are available to those just getting started
Days/Dates: Tuesday/Thursday, May 7th - August 29th
Time: 7:30 am - 8:30 am
Fee: Free to Members / No Registration Required
Location: Meet at Pine Community Center building Entrance
Take your fitness to the next level! Join us for Fit Camp, every Monday-Friday at 6:00 am. Each day will be a different training focus - from Upper Body, Lower Body Cardio, core and more! Program also includes fitness assessment, progression tracking, weight management, and nutrition tips!
|Fit Camp Cardio||Fit Camp|
21 - Day Clean Eating Challenge
Clean up your diet and cut down on processed foods with our 21-Day Clean Eating Challenge. Learn how to fill your diet with whole grans, proteins, vegetables, fruits and health fats while reducing added sugars and sodium.. Receive clean eating grocery lists, meal planning tips, recipes and more!
Couch to 5k
Interested in running but don't know where to begin? This program might be just what you need! Our couch to 5k program is designed to get new runners, running 3.1 miles in just 8 weeks!
Yoga at the Gazebo
Connect breath and movement as you flow through sequence of movements to stretch and strengthen the entire body. All levels are welcome!
Tough Mudder Training
Join us in training for Pittsburgh's Tough Mudder held September 7th & 8th at Coopers Lake Campground! Pick the race you want to train for and get ready to have some fun! Class will focus on endurance, strength, power, grip exercises and more! We'll be training inside and outside, hill running, kettlebell strength training, TRX exercises, burpees and more!