COVID-19 Facility Updates
- CDC Guidelines
- Facility Cleaning
- Facility Amenities
- Facility Hours
- Facility Capacity
- Membership Information
- Group Fitness Classes
For the safety of our Members and employees, Members may be subject to temperature screening when entering the facility. Members with temperatures of 100.4 or higher will be denied entrance. Members exhibiting sign of respiratory illness will likewise be denied entrance.
Please STAY HOME if you feel sick.
Our facility is adhering to the CDC guidelines.
To help stop the spread of germs and help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19, all customers are encouraged to follow CDC guidelines.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or elbow.
- When in public, wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Stay home when you are sick, except to receive medical care
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
The Pine Community Center has always taken great pride in the maintenance and cleaning of our facility. During the Coronavirus pandemic we have maintained our rigorous cleaning procedures.
- During our closure, an outside company completed a 2-step disinfecting process over the entire building.
- We have and will continue to use EPA approved disinfectants that meet the criteria for use against COVID-19.
- We have increased our cleaning frequencies and have modified facility hours to accommodate our extra cleaning policies and procedures
- We have installed more hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility and have placed equipment sanitizing stations throughout the facility. Members will place used equipment in sanitizing area to be disinfected by Pine Community Center Staff and returned to appropriate location.
Unfortunately, at this time in our Phase I re-opening plan the following amenities will be discontinued until further notice.
Guest Passes/Facility Drop-ins
UNAVAILABLE at this time
- Guests will not be permitted for Open Gym, Fitness Area or Group Fitness Classes at this time.
If you wish to take a group fitness class;
5 or 10 Class Punch-Cards are available for purchase at the Front Desk
If you wish to use the fitness area, basketball courts or walking track;
memberships are available and may be purchased at the Front Desk
Monday-Thursday 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
* Reservations Preferred - Limited Spots Available
AVAILABLE in Phase I of Re-Opening.
Social Distancing Guidelines Encouraged.
Showers - NOW OPEN!
UNAVAILABLE at this time.
We have installed Touch-less Water Bottle Filling Fountains and may be used at this time.
Members are encouraged to bring their own water bottle to use.
To accommodate our increased cleaning frequency, facility operating hours will be modified temporarily to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility overnight.
Monday - Friday: 6:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
In accordance with PA State and CDC guidelines, we will be operating at normal capacity on a first come first serve basis in most areas. Specific locations may have specified restrictions.
We recommend members try to avoid peak hours in the evening and mornings as needed.
Reservations are MANDATORY for the following areas;
- Group Fitness Classes
For facility reservations, we will be using an online reservation software called PunchPass.
PunchPass will be able to be accessed through our website.
Each customer/member will need to create a PunchPass Login.
Reservations are NOT MANDATORY for;
- Cardio Equipment
- Strength Equipment
- Indoor Track
Open Gym – Basketball Courts
Reservations for open gym time will be MANDATORY.
Reservations will be able to be made 48 HOURS days in advanced.
Each reservation will have a time limit of 1 hour and 45 minutes
a participant limit of 24 people per session.
Once 24 players have registered for the available timeslots a waitlist will be created. A waitlist notification is run as first come first serve. An email is sent out to all participants on a waitlist, first person to respond receives spot
Everyone must be registered for timeslot including (parents and children)
Guests are not permitted at this time: MEMBERS ONLY
Individual hoop space is not guaranteed
No pick-up games
Please bring your own Basketball. Limited amount available for use.
Open Gym – Pickleball
Reservations for Pickleball will be MANDATORY.
If you wish to play during the times offered, you will be required to register for the specific time slot.
12 players maximum per session.
Once 12 players have registered for the available time slots a wait list will be created. A wait list notification is run as first come first serve. An email is sent out to all participants on a wait list, first person to respond receives spot
For more information regarding memberships, please contact our staff by phone 724-625-1636 ext. 3 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Fitness Classes
Reservations for ALL Group Fitness Classes will be MANDATORY.
ALL class reservations will be available 48 hours in advance.
- Waiting List
Waiting list feature will be enabled.
To ensure that our classes are full, the waiting list will be an automated system and function as a first come, first serve basis.
If you are placed on waiting list for any class, if a spot opens, anyone on waiting list will be notified.
The first customer to respond to a waiting list notification will receive the spot in the class.
- No-Show, No Cancel
Please be courteous to other members, if you register for a class you are no longer able to make please cancel your reservation.
- Class Drop-in - NOT Permitted
At this time, it is imperative to us to know exactly who is expected at class and be prepared for each guest.
To attend a class, you must either be a VIP member or have a Fitness Class Punch Card.
Punch Cards may be purchased at the Front Desk.
- Basic Members
ONLY able to take classes provided in Basic Membership at this time.
*Denoted on Group Fitness Schedule and PunchPass*
Creating your PunchPass Account
to register for Group Fitness Classes, Open Gym Time or Pickleball, you will need to create a PunchPass account.
To create your PunchPass account:
1. Go to PunchPass Homepage
2. Click Icon "Create Account"
3. Use Email that is associated with your Pine Community Center Membership
4. Follow Instructions provided by PunchPass
- When you click "create account", they’ll receive an email & will be prompted to set up a password.
5. Confirm PunchPass Account
6. Reserve spot for fitness classes, open gym or pickleball
*Reservations will open 48 hours in advance of scheduled class or open gym time.