Township of Pine - Splash Pad
Days of Operation: Monday - Sunday (7 days a week)
Hours of Operation: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
All are welcome! Residents of Township of Pine and surrounding Townships are able to enjoy the Splash Pad.
Splash Pad Reservations:
**We are operating at 50% of our allowed capacity**
Due to capacity restraints reservations for Splash Pad are REQUIRED
- Reservations are Required
- Walk-ins/Walk-ups will not be permitted or accepted
- Reservation time slots are 1 hour and 45 minutes in duration
- Time Slots are as follows;
- 10:00 am - 11:45 am
- 12:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- 2:00 pm - 3:45 pm
- 4:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
To reserve your spot, click the button below!
- ALL individuals in your party will need to be registered. This included parents, grandparents, and babies. We are permitted to operate at HALF (50%) capacity, everyone will need to be accounted for.
How to Register;
1. Use the button above to access our Splash Pad reservation site
2. Create or Sign-in to ActiveNet Account. Account is required to make reservations
3. After creating account. From a mobile device, home screen, please click the yellow button "My Account"
4. Click "Change Information about Family/Friends"
5. Click "Add New Family Member/Friend"
6. Please Enter ALL family members or friends that you wish to register for the Splash Pad
7. After all family members or friends have been entered, return to the activities catalog
8. Activities Catalog
9. Search "Splash Pad"
10. Select day and time of reservation - Add to cart
11. Add participant
12. Complete "steps 9 - 11" for EVERY PERSON IN YOUR PARTY
Please do not add additional people to your party in the comments, this DOES NOT RESERVE YOUR SPOT and you will not be permitted to enter the Splash Pad.
If you are unable to attend the day or time-slot you have reserved please call or email the Pine Community Center.
Phone: 724-625-1636 ext. 3
Use of the Splash Pad is prohibited during severe or dangerous weather. Please vacate the Splash Pad and surrounding area at the first sound of thunder and remain off the Splash Pad until the all clear is given.
The National Lightning Safety Institute recommends that pool activities should remain suspended until thirty minutes after the last thunder is heard.
"If you can see it, flee it; if you can hear it, clear it."
If a storm interrupts your scheduled session, reservation time-slots WILL NOT be restarted or rescheduled.
COVID-19 Splash Pad Policies and Procedures;
- Protective Facial Coverings are required at the Splash Pad.
The current PA State Guidelines make a protective face covering should be worn outside when social distancing isn’t possible. THIS INCLUDES THE SPLASH PAD. Please bring & wear a mask for the entrance, exit, restrooms, & when speaking with staff.
- Social Distancing
Please do your best on and off the Splash Pad to remain a safe distance away from others that you do not live with
- Sanitation and Disinfection
Splash Pad employees will use EPA approved disinfecting products to maintain the safety and well-being of our guests.
Splash Pad Rules;
Before attending please read and review all Splash Pad Rules.